- Team-oriented personality
- Ability to interact with other contractors and key company personnel in a professional manner
- Ability to present new or improved ways of working
- Ability to develop planning within various types of CMMSs
- Maintenance & Reliability Background
- Complete understanding of CMMS and its various modules
- Maximize availability using planned maintenance activities
- Optimize equipment reliability through planned maintenance strategies
- Returning equipment to design capability through planned maintenance
- Effectively plan activity to improve field personnel execution time
- To assure all work being done has all identified risks and mitigation plans in place
- Responsible for developing and managing the maintenance schedules for the various trade groups (Elec. / Mech. / Inst.)
- Ability to submit change requests for master data within CMMS
- Identifies and implements improvements to the maintenance processes on site
- Coaches and develops the CMMS planning skills of the current staff
- Have technical skills to implement and define with assistance from Engineering and Maintenance the right PM strategies
- Work with maintenance group and vendors to ensure necessary parts are on hand while minimizing overall inventory value
- Help develop and maintain procedures for parts and work orders and ensure the plant compliance with these procedures
- Manage the work order system. This includes reviewing work order transactions and providing the required reports to management and maintenance
- Ability to develop detailed job packs
- At least 5 years’ CMMS experience
- Experience within a fast growing organization and changing market dynamics
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and personal organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results under minimal management
- Presentation skills, formal and informal
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nexus Global Business Solutions
Join our team!
Our employees and contractors are our single most valuable resource. Everyone here is treated with respect and our team is united in the pursuit of shared goals and bound by trust.
We may not always be actively hiring in your field of expertise but we are always looking for top talent for when a position becomes available. Some opportunities we get with little time to fill so the more qualified individuals we have readily available the better we are as a company.
Company Website: www.nexusglobal.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)